There is no charge for orthodontic examination appointments. We provide this complimentary service as a benefit to our community and referring dentists. The appointment is very informative and can take from 1/2 - 1 hour, depending on your questions.
Call our office for an appointment or send an email to request one.
You can download a Medical Questionnaire and a General Information Form. These should be filled out completely in the convenience of your home. By doing this we can maximize your time during the actual examination appointment.
A typical examination involves:
- Review of your completed forms.
- Photographs of your teeth & profile.
- Discussion of your concerns & expectations.
- Comprehensive examination by Dr. Vodzak.
- Presentation of initial findings & possible treatment plans.
- Opportunity to examine actual Invisaligners & braces.
- Explanation of fees and payment options.
- Explanation of insurance coverage.
- Scheduling of any needed follow-up appointments.
Dr. Vodzak formulates a treatment plan designed specifically for your orthodontic care and can usually be presented at your first appointment.
All fees are discussed in advance before any treatment is started.